Monday, July 28, 2008

Back from the craft fair...

Ok well this past weekend didn't go to well but thats alright, it was my 1st craft fair and I found out that it was the 1st time this one had ever happened. But like I said, it didn't go to well. Over 100 degrees outside and not a lot of shade. But I already am looking in to more craft fairs, I'm not going to give up after one. But this time I'll know everything about it before I go!! Other than that the weekend was good.

My hubby, our boys and I had dinner at my parents Sunday night and that morning I even got to sleep in!!! Yay!!! And I got to get some of my own scrapbooking done. I've also been siting in on the forums on scrapbookers club house.Were all waiting to see who made the design team, but its fun to just see whats going on there. Theres always something!! And its a blast,lol.

1 comment:

ws051117 said...

Don't be discouraged! I'm sure you'll do well next time around! :)