Saturday, June 13, 2009


** Saturday Night Sale!!! 20% off everything in my shop, including sale items!! I've already went threw and marked everything do. Some come by and check it out!!
On other news.....

I've just recently been able to be at home full time again, I'm being able to do more with my book and my blog. So now that I am home more I hope that my blog here will pick up more!! If you ask me, It's kind of been suffering!! lol :)

I've got more mini albums coming too! I've had these 5x5 minis for a while but it always bothered me that they sat open, so now I've added a ribbon so that they can be tied shut! Hope that makes others happy, I like it better at least.lol. I've also got some new shaped albums coming and other themes!!

Just so that everyone knows.....I love to do custom orders!!! Just contact me at my shop and I'll be more than happy to help!!

No comments: