Monday, August 24, 2009

New beginigns....

Wow, is it just me or was summer extremely short?? It seemed to go by in a flash! I've been working on new shaped albums and of course the albums I've always done. I haven't added anything in a while though. I figured I'd make a bunch up and then add them. I thought I'd have a lot more time to do stuff too, But having the two little ones running around and being gone for a part of the summer and then getting back just in time for my oldest to start school! Whooo, its been a whirl when summer!lol I've been playing with some new stuff for me, like acrylic. Its fun to play with, there's so much you can do with it. And Of course I've been playing with lots of chipboard. I've been getting a lot of ne papers, ribbons and other embellishments.I've also been trying to get caught up on my own personal scrapbooking,lol. I dont think you can ever catch up, especialy when you have little ones that are still growing! Anyways...

Well hopefully I can remember to up date my blog here again soon, maybe even with some new pictures,lol. Hi to everyone who reads it and sorry for the long delays in between.

No comments: