Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Again and again and again....

Were all sick here at my house again!! It just keeps happening,lol. I guess maybe its just that time of year, but it sucks! Me, my mom and my kids went to Florida to visit some family last month and we all got sick there, stayed sick pretty much the whole time. My mom was the only one who didn't get sick, until we got home. We've been back for a little over 2 weeks and she's still sick and I've got it again to! Ahhhh. I always get it more than once, especially now that I have a little one in school, I guess I get to look forward to it more.

I do have to say that I'm loving the weather though! Its got to where its in the 60's in the morning and maybe in to the mid 80's by the time I pick my oldest up from school. It went from being outrageously hot all day every day, to this. And were all loving it. More out side time, when were feeling good that it.lol.

Well I'm going to go and try and re coop some and with in the next couple days I'll be posting a picture of the mini album that will be for the blog bingo and I'll post the 100 words.

No comments: