Friday, December 11, 2009

Scrappy question #1

I was on the net earlier and was looking at scrapbooking supplies,(as normal), and I can't help but to be drawn to certain things. I love pretty much anything to do with scrapbooking, but its like I'm a paper-aholic! I have SOOOOO much paper, but I can't help but buy more when I see some I like. I always think, well what if I can't get it later, or what if I forget about it? So I always buy it! Terrible, I know. My mom even picks on me about it! I definitely have an over abundance of paper though, I can go and be looking threw my things and find stuff I can't even remember buying! But then I'm always like, Yippee!! I have something to play with!

So my question is to you, What item do you keep buying even though you have plenty???

No comments: