Monday, January 14, 2008

New things to come






Well I'm trying to get new ideas and put out new things. I tend to get board if I do the same thing over and over again, as I know plenty of other people do as well. But right now I have a new card that I'll be putting in to my Etsy shop later this week. I love this card because it's the card and its holder all in one. I like it because it's cute and decorative on the outside, has a little tab on the inside to add just a little more to it and them you have your place to write your little note or letter to whom ever. Right now I just have them as Valentines, but there will be more to come and these will be in my store later this week. I'm also going to be working on a few different books. I'll post a peek of them later in the week!

2 comments:

ws051117 said...

Awesome card! Your work keeps getting better and better!

Tami said...

It is your turn to be tagged with a meme. Rules are on my blog.

:P
Tami