Saturday, January 5, 2008

Trying new things


Well its a new year, so I thought I'd try something new as well. So now I have a blog, not completely sure what all I'm going to do with it but I guess I'll figure it out as I go. Thats one thing I want to do this year, I guess as kind of a resolution, is to go with the flow a little more. Instead of felling like I have to have everything planned. So maybe this will help. Never know.

Lets see, I'm a part of a great web site that promotes handmade items, ETSY, http://www.etsy.com/index.php

I have my own store, Scrap_a_dot, http://scrapadot.etsy.com
I make scrapbooks, cards, tags and more. I haven't got everything put on my site yet, but I'm working on it. Its taken me a while to get things together and finding the time to make things is hard with two little ones, but I manage to do it and my husband helps.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great! You're off to a good start.

ws051117 said...

Looks awesome! I think you've inspired me... :)

Kelly said...

Love your blog!!! I hope you are enjoying your tags. The key to etsy success is to list often, so I hope you run out of tags and call me again sometime!!

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Looks good girly,
Can't wait to see all your creations.