Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fish Food

I have to say that Ben & Jerry's Fish food ice cream is my favorite!! Use to be mint chocolate chip, but now that's my second fav. But I was in the forums on Scrapbookers club house, posting my daily question, which is one thing I do as guest design team member, and my question had to do with ice cream. I thought it was cool to see how many different answers there were. I mean I know there is tons of people out there and I know everyone has different tastes, but it was cool to see. Well I wrote that Fish food was my fav. and I had someone say that they didn't think they could eat anything called fish food.lol. I understand, with the name and everything but its DELICIOUS!!
I mean look at all the good ingredients there are in it! SOOOO GOOD!!! lol. So if anyone is wanting some ice cream right now or is looking for something new to try, I'd totally suggest this!! Its got a little of all the things a girl needs, guys you to, if you love chocolate and caramel and gooey marshmallow!! Like I said I love this stuff!!!

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Phish Food is my favorite, too! So yummy! Thanks for making me hungry!
-10oneworld on etsy