Thursday, September 18, 2008

late nite and wired....



Its about 12:00 am here and I'm just hopping around in the etsy chat rooms, just seeing what everyone's up to. I want and need to be scrapbooking, but I have no mojo. My MOJO is gone :(!!!
So dose anyone have any ideas??? If anyone has an idea that they think I might like or use, or maybe you have a layout or altered project that you dont mind me showing here on my blog, send me an e-mail and pic of the LO or other thing at scrapadot@yahoo.com. I'd love to see what someone else thought. lol. Well other than that I'm listening to the radio here online, head phones on trying to ignore the noise from my hubby's game, lol.

Lately it feels like everything's going so fast,lol. School started, and stuff around here at home are moving faster too! We've been playing in the yard a lot, but there's SOOOOO many maskitos! I really dont like them! But the kids loce playing ball in the back yard, we all just have to deal with the bug gites,lol. I found a little lizzerd on the back porch when we were out here last night. He was a cute little thing, just a baby! He might have been about 2 1/2 inches long, so small.lol He was so cute! Theres been more around here recentley, I can deal with lizzards, the eat bugs,lol.

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Maybe do a custom order with a family picture or child pic on the front? I'm always looking for personalized albums. You do amazing work!!!
-10oneworld on etsy