Friday, September 26, 2008

more input and ready to go

Well I think I've wrote before that I won a guest designer spot in the design team at Scrapbookersclubhouse.com and if I haven't before, I am now. I've been every where this month!! So if I haven't wrote about this before, I can t believe it!! I was so happy when I got picked!! Since I was picked I have little duties to up hold while I'm a guest designer this month, Well go figure that this month has been crazy and I've barley been able to scrapbook! My kids have been sick. My youngest has had double ear infections for three weeks, had a reaction to the meds. they gave him and got a rash, a bad one!! And he now seeming to get over it, but will see. My oldest has had bad problems with his allergies, bad enough to where hes throwing up because of drainage. Its been terrible!! I feel so bad for them. I have managed to get most of my duty's done so far for SBCH, I do have a few things that I need to finish though. But everyone there's been really great about me missing one day of things I was suppose to do, but we were out of electricity that that, the hurricanes came threw,lol. What a month so far! Anyways......

Well I've also been having problems trying to come up with things to talk about here on my blog, because like I've said before, I don't like to talk about my kids that mush on here and they are my life. But I do have the EtsyMoms and my etsy shop and some other things. So I got on Etsy today and went to the forums and decided to ask people what they thought. There are so many nice people out there! Quite a few people jumped right in and gave me some ideas and I really think its great that people will do that. I can write about my life but I don't have to give specifics like names and stuff, so I'm just going to refer to my kids as the oldest and youngest,lol. That'll have to do.lol I also looked at some of there blogs and saw some really great blogs! One women ever let me know where to go to get the cool new blog background that I have, love that! I wanted something that was more me and now I have it and can change it when I want. Well off to finish my stuff for SBCH, and try and get some stuff done for my Etsy shop.

No comments: